11.17.2010

who are these people

EYY IS CARMEN!!! NILTZE CARMEN!!! QUEN TICA CARMEN???? boy has she ever changed a lot since the days when she was a ponyta.

sad gay cat dinosaur. and cho.

SPEAKING OF BROWN PEOPLE hello todd. it's been awhile since we've seen you man how ya been? yeah? that's cool. yeah i missed you too bro. sure is shota around here lately it's nice to see a real man.

"UGH Meeks come on man you ain't 10 anymore you're getting a little too big for this."
"What that supposed to mean Cho-san?"
"It means you're a fucking fatty get off!"
"Arrow me to be frank here Cho-san. I wirr shove my tair right down your throat if you don't be quiet and ret me sreep way. And it not a dick so I know you won't enjoy choking on it."

yeah at like 3am last night older cho and meeks happened so i drew this in class instead of you know being classy. i'm SORRY MARCIA I'LL STOP RUINING CHO NOW UWAHH!!

W-W-W-WHAO a whole post without a hint of trip anywhere?! fans self does this mean i'm branching out as an ~ ARTIST ~ no i actually think i'm branching out as a linguist - for every 3 minutes i spend drawing carmen i spend 3 hours studying nahuatl.

2 comments:

  1. GOD I AM LIKE SCREAMING AT MY COMPUTER SCREEN RIGHT NOW JUST AHHHH CAPSLOCK CANNOT DO JUSTICE TO THE NOISES I'M MAKING

    JUST EVERYTHING

    SAVING EVERYTHING FOREVER ALSO JESUS THE BANTER

    god god god NEVER BE SORRY EVER KEEP DRAWING HIS STUPID FACE FOREVER i love you the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. also I DEMAND MORE TODD????????????????

    ReplyDelete